Why J.M. Rodgers
Want to learn more? Get in touch with our specialists!
Why JM Rodgers? The Best In Duty Drawback
Many companies that import and export a wide variety of products are not aware of the advantages of the refund of customs duties paid on imported material upon its exportation.
Most companies that try it themselves wind up frustrated by the amount of paper work, statutory laws, Customs regulations, and procedures involved. Furthermore, drawback is becoming even more confusing as a result of the effects of the various Free Trade Agreements and the constantly changing drawback laws and regulations.
That’s where J.M. Rodgers Co., Inc., the recognized leader in the field of drawback, comes in. We are serious about providing our clients with the best and most personalized service in the industry.
Our clients have our “risk free” guarantee:
- Our clients pay no up front fee.
- Our clients pay nothing until they receive their U.S. Treasury Department refund check.
- Our clients pay us a modest percentage of the money that we recover for them.
- Without any additional charges, this percentage covers:
- Software or hardware required to handle their account.
- Our being present at all their drawback audits.
- Preparing and filing with customs all necessary drawback applications and rulings as well as drawback claims for import refunds.
- We have purchased a $1,000,000 insurance policy to guard against the unlikely occurrence of errors and omissions in the drawback claims we prepare.
- We will refund the applicable portion of our fee if any money is returned to Customs due to an error on our part with the drawback claim.
J.M. Rodgers Company, Inc. has a full staff of highly qualified experts to service your team, with over a quarter of the staff licensed Customs brokers. Using their tremendous expertise and combined experience, JMR’s highly trained support staff of more will get your shipments cleared.
Exemplary Processing Capabilities
Our duty drawback processing capabilities are exemplary best-in-class, with honed processes shaped by years of experience:
1. We use powerful transaction based database software, which is programmed “in house”. This allows us to prepare customized software packages for our clients. We have a complete verification system in place to check the data that goes into drawback claims before they are sent to Customs. We currently have automatic electronic data transfer systems in place as well as various other data medium, all of which are discussed with each client.
2. We provide Client Summary Management Reports, which vary in format from one client to another.
3. We file most of our claims in the New York customs region; however, at the request of some of our clients, we do file claims in other drawback Customs regions.
4. We work towards recovering all the drawback refunds that our clients are eligible to claim.