The cyberattacks that are happening today are real, and they’re costing the U.S. economy billions of dollars a year. But it’s not just the financial burden that’s so costly—it’s also the fact that cybercriminals can use the information they steal from organizations to blackmail them or sell their identities on the black market.
As an ISO 27001 certified company, JMR is implementing many best practices as part of our overall protection of our customers’ data. We want to make sure that we’re protecting you and your data, because we know how important it is to you.
That’s why we’ve implemented, the following:
Periodic training for all employees
- Spotting phishing emails
- Using good internet browsing practices
- Avoiding suspicious downloads
- Enabling authentication tools (e.g., strong passwords, Multi-Factor Authentication, etc.)
- Protecting sensitive vendor and customer information
- Secured internal networks by using Safeguards on all internet connection by encrypting information and the use of firewall.
- Antivirus software and software updates
- Enabling Multi-Factor Authentication
- monitor and manage Cloud Service Provider (CSP)
- secure payment processing
- control physical access
- back up our data (disaster Recovery)
The Cogs In The Wheel
Get ready to experience the JMR difference. Our work is driven by a dedication to cenetered around key princples that we call the Cogs In The Wheel. Learn more about how we server our customers and protect their global logistics strategies.