JMR Offers Freight & Logistics Services Worldwide
With almost 65 years of experience, J.M. Rodgers is a leader in Freight Forwarding and Global Logistics. We specialize in importing and exporting air and ocean freight from around the world. Our global network allows to provide competitive pricing and customized services in every major port globally. Whether you are moving FCL, LCL, air freight, or building consolidations, JMR has the experience and coverage to meet your supply chain demands.
At J.M. Rodgers, we understand that we are moving more than just cargo; we are handling the lifeblood of your business. As part of our “Partnership Commitment,” J.M. Rodgers aims to be a strategic partner and a valued extension of your organization and your global supply chain. Some features of our standard services include the following:
- Dedicated Account Team comprised of knowledgeable associates, experienced managers, and seasoned licensed brokers assigned to each client
- Operations in 195 Countries along with personal service in 850+ cities and ports
- Weekend Service that enables JMR to make entry and delivery around the US, even late on the west coast
- No Voicemail Policy to quickly connect you with an account team member regardless of time of day
- Trucking and Drayage for overseas and US origin/delivery point
- Freight Insurance at extremely competitive prices
- Origin Consolidations for LCL and air freight
- Hazmat Certified freight experts
- BCO Ocean Rates paired with JMR’s Freight Management services that allow customers to take advantage of their own contracts
- FMC-registered NVOCC utilizing our own ocean contracts along with access to Tier 1 contracts
- Reliable 24/7 service to meet all of your needs, all of the time
- C-TPAT Certified since 2003, and validated in 2005, 2008, 2011, and 2016
- TSA Certified Indirect Air Carrier so JMR can move any kind of air freight globally
- Customized Tracking with door-to-door service for your freight, depending on income terms
Freight Management: Services Paired with Beneficial Cargo Owner (BCO) Rates
One of the most efficient ways to get consistent carrier service is by leveraging industry relationships with the steamship lines to seek to get the most competitive Beneficial Cargo Owner (BCO) rates. As your Freight Manager, JMR will provide all traditional freight forwarding service using your direct BCO contract(s) with carrier. Advantages to JMR’s Freight Management include:
- Significant savings in your Ocean Freight
- Potential for extended payment terms via the carriers
- Preferential treatment by carriers – reducing the chances of getting bumped and rolled
- Assistance with contract negotiation and maintenance of carrier relationships
- Assistance with negotiating amendments
- Reporting MQC usage on a monthly basis
- Flexibility in crunch times using our separate NVO contracts- your cargo WILL get moved
- Open book policy on all charges- one flat fee per container
- All traditional freight forwarding services all included.
Under Freight Management, JMR still acts as traditional freight forwarder- bookings, outlays, tracking, but lets you be in full control of the pricing.
CTN – Certified Transportation Network
J.M.Rodgers is very proud to have been one of the founding members of CTN- Certified Transportation Network. Brian Rodgers, our past President, served as Director of the Financial and Operations committee for the first two years after it was established.
Certified Transportation Network is a worldwide group of international logistics providers owned by the members. CTN member-partners work hand-in-hand to deliver the highest level of professional logistic services available today in order to meet the business needs of companies involved in global trade.
Every CTN member-partner has been hand selected and meticulously screened. Companies are selected based on customer service, accreditation by international authorities and their extensive history of being among the top independent forwarder within their respective regions.
CTN member-partners are recognized for their comprehensive services and formidable knowledge of logistics processes worldwide. With combined worldwide buying power, CTN member-partners can offer their customers the foremost pricing schedule possible with customer defined service levels. On a worldwide basis, CTN member-partners mover over one million shipments every year to and from every country in the world.